As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's All About The Kids




It's the end of an 9 month era. The new school year has begun here in Korea, which means I get new kids this week. I have had the same group of kids here for the entire time in Asia, and it is time for them to move on. Some students move up a level, others go down, and then others yet will come to school for the first time.

I will say it has been a pleasure knowing each and every one of the kids I have had. They are great kids and a lot of fun. This of course doesn't mean I enjoyed teaching all of them (they did have their moments, as do I), but I have priceless memories with this group that will forever remind me of Korea.

Top to Bottom:

Anthony, 6 years old, great kid, love the clip on tie.

Cherry, one might consider her a Dueck considering she brought her finger to the nose only when she saw the camera was pointed at her. Us Dueck's (mostly the kids, although often initiated by dad) have the ability to take a normal picture and and "unnormalize it" (Even got me a blog post on Andrea's page). About Cherry, she is a cute and quiet six year old, one of my favorites!

The kindergarteners are graduating! Oh, how they grow up so fast!

Robin and Brian. This picture is the most accurate way possible to describe these two kids. The two of them together are often the talk of the teachers room, not because they bring so much joy to a day. I can only laugh at it now that they are no longer mine and will luckily be split up for their next teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home