As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Up By 7am On The Weekend?

yep, yep, yep, that was definantly the case for me, the getting up early thing on the weekend that is. One by force, the other by choice. The force was for a talent show the kids at our school put on for their parents on Saturday. It wasn't as enjoyable for me as it was for the parents. I couldn't watch it and was one of the teachers who had to keep kids "in one piece" backstage as they waited for their queues. That session couldn't have finished soon enough.

The next morning, I arose by choice at 6am, as I was up to watch a football game. Being born in Seattle and enjoying sports, I have always followed the usually dreadful Seahawks, but for the second time in my life (literally) they were playing a huge game. And now they are a win away from the Super Bowl, so I had to see it and plan on doing it again next week.

As far as other things going on out here, they seem to be the “same same,” so I figured a quick little video would do best this time around. Yeah, it’s cheesy, but it’s different, and as we continue in this mundane winter season out here, the action will be slow, so I’ll do my best to stay creative and regular.

Here’s the link for my latest piece. It’s only a couple minutes long, so it shouldn’t take an hour + (to all my dial up friends out there) to load. It’s of the kids on, or in preparation for the talent show they put together for their parents. You'll have to cut/copy it and paste it onto the address bar of your web browser.

http://ia300221.us.archive.org/3/items/KevinDueckPersonalVideo
/The_Kids_When_Im_in_Charge.mov

Annyong Heekassaeyo
Kev

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

By watching your videos...you and I do NOT have the same job...not even close! And to think, I'm teaching maybe 10 minutes away from this all...

1:21 AM

 
Blogger Dalton said...

Cool video Kev. Looks like you have the kids in the palm of your hands!

6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home