As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Monday, February 06, 2006

Boo Hoo







The originally intended goal of this update was to simply post a picture of the Sehawks winning the Super Bowl, holding up the trophy. Of course this has nothing to do with my travels, but I was excited about it. However, this was not too be as the Sea"turkeys" as they are referred to by a cynical colleague, are done. Sigh. So as I say to my real young kids with the hopes of getting their attention, "Kevin teacher is sad".

So the "boo" I make reference to on this title doesn't go towards a crying Kev who just wanted to see one of his teams win something....................it goes towards the new winter look! The facial scarf! It's the latest and greatest of the past week...........................................BOO!

Kev

Captions (top to bottom)
I've never felt so proud to be Canadian as I have overseas, that's the hat. The chips and salsa, well it had been about 8 months!

Me with a big temple in the background in Kyoto, Japan

Josh and I getting pictures with the samurai in Kyoto. We didn't know what we were doing.

I don't know that guy

Or him either............................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that fool in those pictures, kevin you are looking in old bro, dang, beard and everything with the "i am sophisticated" jacket on, im impressed, i hope i never have to grow up, peac eout

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

You looking to kill time....yeah, I know you are...

BAM!

Consider yourself TAGGED sucka!

http://www.xanga.com/aschaaf

Blog tag...your turn

(Started by Sarah hunter...blame her!)

12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its bugarbob again!!!!!!!! kev your the man......um you still look way too old man, that beard is hot and all but c'mon mang...................................................that is all....in the wise words of kevin...peas

ahah

BUGARBOB

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home