As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Monday, January 02, 2006

This Is The Story Of..............

Dan and I just got back from Thailand, and here is what we did. The pictures were meant to be in order so that you could follow a bit of a story, but this isn't the case for all of them. Hope you can manage anyway. I also used up all my picture upload space for the month, so there won't be anymore pictures until February. Just fun stories!!!!

If that isn't enough and you want more "action" from our time in Korea, you can download our Christmas video. It will take about an hour to download (go do something else and come back) and the video itself should last 20 minutes with another 10 of dumb clips. Here is the link

http://ia300240.us.archive.org/2/items/KevinandDanSeoul2005Xmas/Christmas_Video__fullcut.mov

Below the pics is a brief day to day of our little trip as well.

Here we go......................................

So,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Nice pics! I'm excited to hear more about it!

I know how you can beat the picture space conundrum. Do what I did for my trips and create another blog with only pictures within your existing user account. Then link it to this blog. Sound confusing? I'll show you later if you want, then you can load more pictures and not worry about space for your day to day stuff.

Andrea

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home