As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rode a Camel Lately?

Well, actually I will!........I'm off on a solo trip to Egypt for a couple weeks to see the Pyramids, Ride a camel, Smoke a sheesha pipe, Drink coffee with Egyptians, Climb Mt. Siani, Sail the Nile and Swim in the Red Sea among other things.

I'd expect a few cool stories and experiences to come as a result, so Kev's travel blog re-opens from the road. The blog will replace mass e-mails and unfortunately I doubt that I'll be able to upload photo's until I get back, so you'll just have to mentally picture me in the Middle Eastern/African heat for a couple weeks...........

More to come when I get there..............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin! So excited to hear all about your adventures :)

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home