As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Monday, June 19, 2006

In the End

A night's stay at a Japanesse Hotel - 3600 Yen


Massages on the beach in Thailand - 30 Baht


A nice Korean BBQ.......................5,000 Won/person


Admission to the Great Wall of China................30 Yuan...............(bet you don't know where this is going!)


"Putting my red on" for a Korean soccer game................10,000 Won


Spending a year with Dan Olson........................priceless


There are some things in life that money can't buy, for everything else there is a Dan Olson!
.................I don't even know what that is supposed to mean!


It was a great year and I as fortunate and blessed to have this man to share the time with in Korea. He is still there and is looking forward to being home just as much as his family is looking forward to seeing him again, he's just got a few more weeks left.

I on the other hand am back in the promised land and looking forward to being in touch with those of you in blogland who are here on the coast.

It'll be and it has been good
Kev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home