As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Neufeld Again - Round 2

Well, as we have been accustomed to doing, it was time for another round of Josh and Kev. Previous meetings have taken place in BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and even included a road trip to Minnesota a few years back, all of which we thought would be the height of our good times considering one is from small town Manitoba and the other from Vancouver.

But No! Since our arrivals in Asia, we have begun what may be a continuing trend in globalizing our times together. This time it was Josh's turn to travel and my turn to play host, as I had previously made my way out to his region of Japan (Osaka/Kobe) earlier in January.

We've had a great time, as we usually do. We have been able to take in all that Seoul has to offer, mostly in simply walking the streets and being shoulder to shoulder with millions of Koreans (ones that even ask thier boyfriends if they can take pictures with studly western men............in my humble opinion of course!), eating the food and soaking as much of this city in as you can (literally, it rained yesterday).

It has been great to be so close to such great friends and I truly have been blessed out here!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home