As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Kindergarten Video

Welp, I've said enough about these kids. Complained, sharred good times, great stories and essentially miss them already. So as opposed to talking about it, I've put it in video format, hopefully it works.

The video is 3 minutes with pictures and video clips of a special group of kindergarteners and it is in Quicktime format. I hope it works. If it doesn't, I'm sorry and I don't know how to fix it. I hope your able to make it work.

Here's the link. You'll have to cut and paste it into your browser.

http://ourmedia.org/ia/details/KevinDueckKindysinKorea_0

Kev

*This has been updated and should work, as of Saturday night in Seoul*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home