As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Friday, March 10, 2006

How Did Happen?

I suppose the real question is how the heck do I not edit what I write? I was reading over my last entry and all it really was was me mumbling to myself as I updated the blog, afterall, how many times and ways can I say, "I hope it works."

Here's the real kicker, I had a non-native English speaker ask me to edit my student evaluations a few weeks back! That's how bad it has been! That was a bit of a kick in the butt. Yeah, it's funny, but it was embarrassing coming from a Korean woman. Who wouldn't usually say anything..........................dang it Dueck!

Other things.......

Mom and Dad are making there way out here in May, that'll be excellent! Meeting them in Beijing and will then get to show them around Seoul for a few days. I'll have my first guests as a resident of Korea.

One of my favorite new things is seeing my old students around the school and not having to teach them, as our new semester started a few weeks ago. My former 5 year olds, now 6, are some of my favorite little ones ever! They were the ones who were in the video. As difficult as they were to teach, there is definitely a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I put in the time and effort with them and am now able to sit back and see the results. I wish I could give a story, but just seeing them bounce around the halls yelling your name when they see you is enough for me. I heart them and will miss them when I'm done here!

That's all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Another Update!! Lovin' each and every one of them! Can't wait to see you!

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home