As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Soon and Very Soon.......

The past week I........................

a) returned to Korea from a quick trip home.

b) banged of about 50 evaluations for kids

c) while still teaching regular classes (also fit in some time as the school santa clause, although not as much as Dan)

d) and trying to get my body clock back to normal

e) and thinking what I will do next week.....................

This next week I will...........................starting from right now (2:25am in Seoul)

f) Go to bed, when I'm done with this

g) Wake up, around 10:00

h) Go to the airport 1:00

i) Fly out of Seoul 5:30

j) Arrive in Bangkok, Thailand 11:30

Sunday the 25th...........
k) Fly to Surat Thani, Thailand then hop on a boat and go to Koh Samui (google a picture, I just don't feel right posting one online, most of you are probably in a deep freeze).

l) Spend a few days there with nothing planned, but will choose from snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, swimming, eating, reading, eating, reading, eating, eating, sleeping etc.

m) from there go off to Krabi (once again, google a picture if you wish), hope to stay at Railey Beach, if not in a bungalow, then actually on the beach.

Saturday Dec 31

n) Fly to Bangkok, spend New Years in Bangkok

Sunday Jan 1st

o) Fly back to Seoul, then its back to the grind and Dan and I will have a few more stories to tell.

That is what I'm looking at right now. I may be a little excited about it.

Look forward to telling you about it when I'm back in Korea.

Kev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home