As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Monday, May 08, 2006

Chinese Bum


Chinese Bum
Originally uploaded by kevdu.
This was priceless. All the todlers were "flappin in the wind" as they all sported the convenient and handy large hole in the crotch.

Mom and I tried to get shots of this best we could without being to rude, and this was the best we got.

The kicker was on the last day in Beijing we saw a father holding his son over a garbadge can, so his son could pee into it, all made possible by this crotch hole..........

4 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

I wonder if this Chinese trend will catch on around the world...for both young and old?

I hope you picked yourself up a couple of pairs.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Lydia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol kevin this is a GREAT picture... it has been awhile since i have checked out your site as well as Dan's. It s encouraging to see you persevering and enjoying life wherever God has you!! take care man!!

5:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me kimmy devine :)

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home