As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hye-Seung Needs and Explanation


Hye-Seung Needs and Explanation
Originally uploaded by kevdu.
It will be virtually impossilbe to get a good picture of this girl, she won't let me. Let me tell you what she's like

Kev: Hello Hye-Seung, how are you today?

H.S: Bad!

Kev: Oh (not a surprised oh, just tired of the same answer oh), what did you do on the weekend?

H.S: "I draw a picture of Kevin Teacher and I rip and I punch and I fight and I throw into the garbage".

It is still funny to me, it would bother me is she was a bad student, but she is great in class and I can tell her when to stop and she will. She also speaks great English, mostly because she lived in Texas for a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home