As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

The weeks continue to move along, and as I mentioned to somebody the other day, I have almost completed five months..................."What! Already" (as was the response when I talked with somebody on the weekend) Yep, already, time has gone by fast out here and before I know it I will be home in the mother land, but we must all wait before that happens.

There is nothing new to report from here, it is getting colder. I wore my new winter jacket today, even though it wasn't that cold. I know, I'm a dork! And while I'm on the clothing topic, somebody who I didn't think I had met before (she knew who I was) picked up on my "trends". She asked if I like the color orange, cause that is all I ever wore, at least when she would see me at church. I was taken back for a moment, as I didn't think I wore it to often, as I rarely do at work, but then I realized, I guess I have 2 light orange jackets that I have been wearing a lot on the weekends, which would include church. What comes after dork?..........................donkey, hammer............................

We are getting ready for Halloween at the school. It has been a while since I have even acknowledged Halloween existed, I had forgotten all about it, as it wasn't celebrated at Briercrest at all. All for the kids I suppose, although the thought is still odd to me.

On another note, and to be a little more specific to those in Vancouver/Delta, I must confess that my heart is heavy from what I have heard from SDBC. This isn't a result of what has happened over the last week itself, but simply because I am unable to be with you all and find it difficult to be as supportive and encouraging as I would like to be. More than I have ever felt over my past few years away from home, I wish I could be there with you all during these times. I look forward being together with you all again, when we may share in the mercies of the Lord together.

That is the quick update for now
Grace and Peace
Kev

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your prayers were felt this morning, Sunday. The service at SDBC was amazing!Thank you!

5:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home