As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Look who came to town

Lets cut to the chase,

The Olson came to town this week! And oh, Korea will not be the same, lets us be serious.

For those of you from Briercrest, you know what I mean, to others, I am sure you will here stories of our exploits and by the end of my time here you will feel like you know him all to well. I figure I should set the stage, to prepare you for what you will hear over the course of my blog. Combine my personality, which is up to you to know and understand with a friend from Bible school who took part in such "courageous" activities as climbing telephone towers, or showing up to run marathons. And put the two of us in the same apartment in Korea, at the same school, with the same group of friends. It will be a year that neither of us will forget I am sure!

We have given him the whirlwind city tour and done what we could to get him acquainted with the new Korean lifestyle. All coming while he attempts to get over the jet lag, which was hindered by the people above us courtesy of them knocking on our roof for a 1/2 hour at about 7am this morning.

Needles to say it will be great to have him around, the company is needed and I look forward to our time together this year, he'll be alright, as afterall, he's in good hands, not just mine.

Kev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home