As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Woman With "Live" Gun Chases Foreign Male

SEOUL - Yesterday afternoon, at 1:30 p.m. (KST) a 23 year old male entered a bank in an effort to pay his bills. When it appeared as though the male was satisfied that the appropriate transaction had taken place he left the bank to a nod and some very broken English.

10 minutes later after he stopped for some mandu (dumplings) and was making his way to a Red Mango store to purchase a fruit juice, he noticed a woman approach from a distance. She appeared to be in a hurry and made her way towards the foreign male.

At this point the male had already ordered his orange drink and was waiting for his beverage when the woman made gestures for the bills that the male had previously paid. Noting the gun that she had on her the male gave into her demands. However he waited to follow her until his drink was finished at which point he made his way back to the bank.

It turns out the woman who chased him was the bank security guard who in typical Korean fashion was just trying to be helpful, as the male has yet to learn how to properly pay his bills at the Korean bank. That's why they keep calling him!

No charges have been laid.

....................................

You sure can turn any situation out here on it's head to make it sound like more than it actually is.

The woman was just a bank security guard, who was wanting to be helpful. But she did follow me across and into a local shop to make sure that we got this right, as everytime I think I pay my bills, the bank manages to call the school telling me I screwed it up, again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me!!!? Can I pay your bills for you????

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...did that actually happen kev???? like did she point it at you or what???? im confused....

-daws

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home