As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Friday, September 30, 2005

Hockey Kevin Teacher


Hockey Kevin Teacher
Originally uploaded by kevdu.
Little Greg (5 years old) will come to my desk during lunch and will say, "Kevin teacher, hockey".

This little 5 year old Korean boy saw a picture of a hockey player in one of our textbooks, then looked and pointed at me and says, "hockey".

Now he comes in every lunch and asks to see hockey pictures online. He usually gets them too, until a couple days ago when I came across a fighting clip, with a bunch of the female Korea teachers standing around..........woopsies!

I don't think they really understand fighting in hockey, and I didn't be the one responsible for showing Greg!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet kid! And oh look, you have another orange shirt!!

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home