As I plan my travels, I also plan to update those back home. This is how............

Friday, August 26, 2005

More To Come

It has been a crazy week. Spent too much time and work and it got to me at times. Put in a few 10 hour days to many. This casued a wide range of emotions, from wishing I was home to loving being out here. So as the novelty wears off of being in Korea, I confess I get homesick at times, especially considering that I haven't spent more than a month in Vancouver for about 3 years or so. At this time of the contract it will be an ongoing battle. We shall see how this plays out with a little more time.

But Dan and I continue to have great/random/stupid experiences and stories to tell. So I will write more about them tommorow, I just wanted to make sure I kept people updated as I have let a few of your emails pile up.

Be sure to check Dan's blog for more pictures. He should have them updated somtime this weekend, they will give you a little more insight into my life.

That is all for now
Kev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home